She sure is good size for just a puppy. What do the boys think of her? Was Walker afraid of her? I love the picture of her laying on the floor facing the camera! She will be a good companion for the boys. Mom and Dad
Amanda--how awesome to catch up with someone I haven't seen or heard from in 6 years! I went back through your blogs. You have 2 beautiful boys. I remember when you said you'd never get married and have kids:) You still look about the same! Natalie
She sure is good size for just a puppy. What do the boys think of her? Was Walker afraid of her? I love the picture of her laying on the floor facing the camera! She will be a good companion for the boys. Mom and Dad
ReplyDeleteLove the name guys!!! I want to name our first dog Kioshkokwi lol! Kiosh for short of course = )
ReplyDeleteAmanda--how awesome to catch up with someone I haven't seen or heard from in 6 years! I went back through your blogs. You have 2 beautiful boys. I remember when you said you'd never get married and have kids:) You still look about the same!
ReplyDeleteNatalie