Last week my friend's son fell off the glider part of our swingset and .... broke his arm in three places (gasp!). She and I are feeling guilty, but alas, we do want them to be boys. I am sticking closer than normal when they are climbing though. By the way, Gavin will probably have a cast for 6 weeks or so. He is 2 1/2 years old.
10 August 2007
safety violation...
Last week my friend's son fell off the glider part of our swingset and .... broke his arm in three places (gasp!). She and I are feeling guilty, but alas, we do want them to be boys. I am sticking closer than normal when they are climbing though. By the way, Gavin will probably have a cast for 6 weeks or so. He is 2 1/2 years old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"me and my shadow. . . . ."
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete