07 February 2008

the last of the Grandpa G & Grandma G pics for awhile...

Grandpa wanted a pic of Brad in uniform, so I made everyone get in with him after work yesterday.and a new one for the bulletin board at Grandpa & Grandma's church (you know Brad didn't want to smile...he'll probably be less than happy when he sees this smily pic on the blog!) He is mighty handsome, isn't he?
Grandpa & Grandma hit the road this morning, praying they have good roads all the way to Michigan. We had a wonderful visit with them, and I think even Muskoka was sad to see them go today. Good-byes are tough, and getting tougher for the boys (which makes it even tougher for us!)

4 comments:

  1. He definately is a handsome man, even without the uniform though it doesn't hurt! I can only imagine the emotions of the goodbys, will pray God's on you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats God's Grace....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics are great, and he is a good looker, even with the smile!

    ReplyDelete