Walker has begun singing along, more and more. We thought his version of "unshakeable, unchangeable, unstoppable" was so adorable that we should share it with you... Its a pretty short clip, but you get the idea! (Sorry, I do still sing off-key!)
We enjoyed this in the office, and the second, or the first song...is one they just sang last week, so they are wondering if the boys would like to be a part of the praise team.....keep the music coming!
Aww...very cute videos! The boys are so cute. I read your comment on my blog this am about not being packed...that is me in a nutshell. I am the type who waits until the last minute. I figured with my first I'd be way overdue. I usually have that kind of luck! With the girls I was packed the night before my surgery. :) Have a great day. I am praying as you requested...
Too cute! I cracked up when I heard Walker singing. How sweet!!
ReplyDeleteWe enjoyed this in the office, and the second, or the first song...is one they just sang last week, so they are wondering if the boys would like to be a part of the praise team.....keep the music coming!
ReplyDeleteJack enjoyed both the videos and is now "singing" too.
ReplyDeleteAww...very cute videos! The boys are so cute. I read your comment on my blog this am about not being packed...that is me in a nutshell. I am the type who waits until the last minute. I figured with my first I'd be way overdue. I usually have that kind of luck! With the girls I was packed the night before my surgery. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day. I am praying as you requested...