Looks nice. Where was it made? :)DJT
Very RAD!
OK, so in the first picture, are you:A) Supposed to be pushing the vanorB) Doing a Wheel of Fortune/Price is Right "prize" pose?Either way, your van looks very nice,and I'm sure you're thrilled to have it!
Deb - shhhh... we are keeping that tidbit to ourselves.Julie - I was trying to be Vanna, but forgot to mention it to the photographer, so he just got a sliver of me in the photo =)
Looks nice. Where was it made? :)
ReplyDeleteDJT
Very RAD!
ReplyDeleteOK, so in the first picture, are you:
ReplyDeleteA) Supposed to be pushing the van
or
B) Doing a Wheel of Fortune/Price is Right "prize" pose?
Either way, your van looks very nice,and I'm sure you're thrilled to have it!
Deb - shhhh... we are keeping that tidbit to ourselves.
ReplyDeleteJulie - I was trying to be Vanna, but forgot to mention it to the photographer, so he just got a sliver of me in the photo =)