and the snow began to fall lightly around 10 am or so...

Wilson watched out the window for awhile...
(so did Muskoka, but she moved when I went to take her picture, such a diva)
We went for a little walk in the snow. It was wet, heavy snow and rather pretty.

After the walk and brief stint at the playground across the street; we came home. Walker played happily in the back yard for a bit while I made some hot cocoa. Brad tried to snap this picture of Walker making a snow angel...

And here is the picture outside our front door at about 4:45pm. The snow is supposed to simmer down in the next hour or so, and will probably be all gone by tomorrow afternoon.
WOW not too shabby for Georgia! I bet the boys were so excited! I love the pic with them all on the walk, so precious!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad your boys got to see snow this winter. They have missed a doozy of a winter here in OK. Snow and hot chocolate are wonderful memory makers!
ReplyDelete