
Wilson and Daddy were off to Six Flags Over Georgia (to fulfill part of Wilson's birthday present). So that left Walker to chill with me... he's been itching to have a play date with his best bud P. & thankfully P. had an open schedule today... we met him (and his mother & baby brother) at the indoor playground on-post ... it's new, it's clean & it's got AC! They had a great time, and ran like cah-razy -- Walker took a two hour nap when we got home!
now we are just waiting for the report from Six Flags...
---
and in completely unrelated news...
for a number of reasons, I have sensed a great deal of heaviness in my spirit over the last couple of days, and rather than begin to explain all the reasons why, I'll just leave you with this...
Lyrics | Rufus Wainwright - He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother lyrics
immature, I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment