A quick picture after our chilly pre-dinner walk...probably if you zoom in you will see runny noses on at least two of the three guys! (Rene that is the German sled Barbie gave me)

I forgot to take a picture of all the food. Yummy stuff! I must say the deep-fried turkey was WONDERFUL! I was a bit skeptical! Barbie even made a veggie tray to snack on before we ate...awww... After dinner the men retired to watch TV while the kids made some ornaments. Walker was really into the markers...

Wilson and Logan making their ornament selections. Somehow Wilson's finished product has gone missing since last night....these pics might be all we have left of them...perhaps they will turn up...

Wilson intently painting his ornament...very serious...

We were going to watch a movie together after dinner (they have a projector and a big screen), but we ended up just sitting around chatting while the kids played. Wilson topped off the night with a cup of cocoa in a coffee travel cup....you might be able to tell from the picture, he thought he was the COOLEST kid!!! They sent an extra one home so he could drink out of it this morning too...

We had a wonderful day, and were reminded repeatedly of our many, many blessings. What a treasure to have made friends that are like family in so many ways...
looks like you had a fantastic time! I am sure Wilson loved making the ornaments. What a great idea and so sweet of your friend to think of that!
ReplyDelete