05 November 2007

thankful...

I adore Thanksgiving, no hype, no imaginary gift-bearer, just family and being thankful. How simple. I came across this quote last week, and I have been thinking about it frequently...it just makes me happy and grateful at the same time...



"Every human being is intended to have a character of his own;
to be what no other is, and to do what no other can do."



Maybe its just me, but I think its a relief to know that I am FREE to be WHO God intended me to be! Wow!

1 comment:

  1. It is really amazing all of the chances we have to grow and show our love everyday too. As we travel those paths that God has chosen for us we get to cross paths with others growing too, and we are blessed when we learn from those on the road.
    Love you guys and I'm thankful I get to look at this blog everyday, that God gave us the knowledge to use these tools.

    ReplyDelete