This may be a theme this month... I know we really should be thankful all the time, not just around Thanksgiving...
So this morning an old hymn was floating around in my brain, "I'm so happy and here's the reason why, Jesus took my sins away." Except for I changed the word to 'thankful' instead of 'happy.' And I was belting it out as I got the kids ready to take Wilson to school (Brad had an early morning, for some reason --common courtesy I think--I save my belting for when Brad is not around). And I was thinking about all that I have to be thankful for...
One thing that has been really apparent lately is how blessed we are regarding our families. I have had a couple friends confide in me some "issues" they have been having with their families back home... I mean some tough stuff. I am glad that even in our absence we have not grown distant. What a blessing...
We LOVE you guys, George and I are thankful for any chance we get to share with you, it's great to be able to communicate at all times of the day and night!
ReplyDelete