Yesterday the boys and I drove up to Oklahoma City for the day to visit a friend. Of course, they fell asleep on the way home. As I was unloading all of our goodies (and gear and everything else we needed for the trip), they started playing in the garage. I put a pizza in the oven, and they did NOT want to come in. They are playing out there right now while dinner is cooking tonight too. I might have to actually rearrange a few things to make it a safer playing environment... you know the rat poison and stuff will be on Walker's list once the novelty wears off....
Here are a few shots from yesterday (actually the one with the bike is from tonight...see Wally at the tool bench?)
A weird game of "Chase" with plastic lawn equipment...
I think Muskoka thinks the weed-eater is real!
I told you they didn't want to come in... I know its TERRIBLE to take pictures of your kids when they are crying, but it was so weird that they were both so upset about having to come eat pizza after playing in the garage...
...its not like we were at Disney World or like we were eating liver and onions for dinner!
Walker even lost a shoe out there, which we recovered today before we had to leave. So, I am happy to have discovered the goldmine in our garage.
A weird game of "Chase" with plastic lawn equipment...
I think Muskoka thinks the weed-eater is real!
I told you they didn't want to come in... I know its TERRIBLE to take pictures of your kids when they are crying, but it was so weird that they were both so upset about having to come eat pizza after playing in the garage...
...its not like we were at Disney World or like we were eating liver and onions for dinner!
Walker even lost a shoe out there, which we recovered today before we had to leave. So, I am happy to have discovered the goldmine in our garage. Woo Hoo!!!
Everything is relative, the garage must be a new territory! Better pull that one out of your hat on days when you are going crazy!
ReplyDeleteI love it that Wilson even puts his helmet on even in the garage! Way to go! A kid after my own heart thats for sure! The side view picture of Walker looks at lot like Wilson when he was that age. Isn't it just cool how they can amuse themselves and think that playing in the garage is the coolest thing ever? Awesome kids!
ReplyDeleteHey, if they enjoy the garage, and you can make it a safe play environment, that's AWESOME!! Asha loves our garage, too, and if she gets the chance to go out there, it's tough getting her inside as well.
ReplyDelete