our tree progress is not as quick as I would like but...que sera sera. The 'free' white lights turned out to be 16-function lights with cords much too heavy for our trees branches, so it was off to Wal-Mart last night. We probably would've decorated the tree last night if we didn't have to go buy the lights. Tuesday night I wrapped gifts for 4 hours at the PX as part of a fund-raiser for the FRG. (it was actually pretty fun to see the people and their gifts...last minute frenzy has not set in yet). Tonight I have an FRG meeting and tomorrow night is the Nativity wagon ride (hopefully the weather is nice!). Sooo...that means we are waiting until Saturday morning to put the ornaments on. Our Angel was a little bit of a devil to get on the tree (Brad could tell you in detail), but she has landed safely now...
I have to pat myself on the back as I think the tree skirt is quite cute...and it was really SIMPLE to make. Maybe next year I will add some grosgrain ribbon on the edge or something... More pics to come, one day there will be ornaments on this tree!

I am really impressed! Beautiful tree skirt!!
ReplyDeleteDJT
Good job kiddo, I knew you could do it!
ReplyDeleteYou did a nice job on your tree skirt! Sandy
ReplyDelete