Leaping for leaves, finding flowers, grasping for grass, yelling at jets (he does that a lot),displaying homespun decorations ... ...talk about a good time had by all!
Oh sis, I love those pics... you seem to be taking after mom with your photo skills. I also love your sentiments about family. It's so nice to know you're never more than a phone call away... still I can't wait to see Walker yell at the jets myself.
I think you have the talent and the software to be great with whatever you choose! Of course, I feel that about both my daughters! Love you guys, and I can't wait till Amanada can hold Jack and Rene can chase after Walker, cuz you have to run just to look at his face! Of course Wilson will set them both down and read them a story!
You are so crafty Amanda! I love the color of those pictures. It's neat messing around with all the different settings, especially in the fall. I love Walker yelling at jets. That's great!
Oh sis, I love those pics... you seem to be taking after mom with your photo skills. I also love your sentiments about family. It's so nice to know you're never more than a phone call away... still I can't wait to see Walker yell at the jets myself.
ReplyDeleteI think you have the talent and the software to be great with whatever you choose! Of course, I feel that about both my daughters!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys, and I can't wait till Amanada can hold Jack and Rene can chase after Walker, cuz you have to run just to look at his face! Of course Wilson will set them both down and read them a story!
You are so crafty Amanda! I love the color of those pictures. It's neat messing around with all the different settings, especially in the fall. I love Walker yelling at jets. That's great!
ReplyDelete