19 November 2007

making fudge...

Wilson whipping up some fudge from his new color-coded cookbook. Thought we might as well get a jumpstart on the holiday baking...well, actually I do more "candy-making" than "baking." Well, if you want to get technical, I do more "OOPS!" than anything in the kitchen. Last year I made toffee three times before I got it right. I had to keep trying so I could send Brad a variety of treats...


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. hey, how did his fudge turn out? he looks like he is enjoying the taste of it! Cute hat and apron by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, a boy after his aunt's own heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little chef!! And he looks so serious about it, too!! How sweet! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his stance in the first picture, he looks like he is such a professional that he can make fudge with one hand tied behind his back! He must have learned that one from Aunt Rene!

    ReplyDelete