18 November 2007
they wouldn't be brothers...
...if they didn't "sword-fight" with sticks, right?
We had a beautiful weekend weather-wise. I got my Thanksgiving-bowling-fix in early, yesterday. Then we went for a walk and the boys played outside for awhile. We ended our night with a pizza picnic and a movie (Ratatu...however you spell it). Mommy botched another plan for a new recipe, so Daddy came through with the pizza. I managed to screw up scrambled eggs this morning, but who needs those details? Hoping for some more outdoor play this afternoon... Who knows how many more of these weekends we will have?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Not sure, I only had girls....and I don't think there was any sword fighting....hmmm, I think I remember curling iron wars....but that was at a much older age!
ReplyDeleteglad you all took advantage of the great weather1 The boys are so cute! getting big too! Walker will be mastering Wilson's bike before you know it! Seems like the second one does things a bit faster because they have someone modeling it for them!
ReplyDeleteWalker is getting so big! Looks like they are both having fun. Love Meme
ReplyDeleteAwww, I remember when my boys used to do that. Now in their teens they just beat on each other with the video game controllers :-)
ReplyDeleteLori