they like their Daddy Dolls...even though Wilson prefers to call his a 'pillow.' They are perfect!
They both get them after bath and bring them to the couch for "dada" storytime.
And, I found Wilson snuggled in with your t-shirt at naptime. I just lay it on your pillow, I don't want to mess up the scent, but Wilson just snuggled right up with it today. (You see I woke up Skoka when I took the picture).

They both get them after bath and bring them to the couch for "dada" storytime.
And, I found Wilson snuggled in with your t-shirt at naptime. I just lay it on your pillow, I don't want to mess up the scent, but Wilson just snuggled right up with it today. (You see I woke up Skoka when I took the picture).
Aww, too cute! Sandy
ReplyDeleteoh, that is so sweet. who made the dolls? just TOO sweet....
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter...
Who knew someone could blog so much in just a short week of spring break! I had a lot of catching up to do today, reading your blog. And I enjoyed every bit of it. I'm excited to get back home to blog our trip (and for many other reasons!!) Thanks for spending the afternoon with us. I enjoyed your company and Wilson did a good job in keeping Brendan from being bored. :-) Your boys are so cute & such blessings. Hope to see you soon!!!
ReplyDelete