05 March 2008

march photo-of-the-month rejects...

I take lots of pics of the boys, but for some reason, when I plan it...
well, it rarely works out the way I planned it...
Is it just me, or does it look like Walker is growling?

I really think he was laughing as I began to take this one...really!

I did end up with some good ones... Maybe I'll post the winner after I mail them out...

And some good news... Brad's deployment has been pushed back a few days, which is bascially like winning the HGTV Dream House without having to worry about putting it on the market before taxes are due...WOO HOO!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, Walker appears to be growing, however the "he was laughing" is hard to believe by the look on his face. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and good news about Brad's delayed departure. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a huge Gift from God! I am so happy for you guys. In all honesty I think both Mom and I try not to think of it as we ache for you all so much. I know God is granting you both so much in grace and I know we're not the ones who need it! We continue to pray for you guys. We miss you all
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome!! I know you guys are going to treasure every extra second!

    ReplyDelete