Walker woke up from his nap much too early yesterday, so I had him lay down with Wilson in our bed. He brought a book (which you can barely see) and his blanket. I HAD to snap this shot when he rolled over...of course, Wilson opened his eyes and briefly glared at me...
Then, after nap time, I noticed Walker had his shoes on... ...the right feet...his own shoes...
ALL BY HIMSELF!!! he was proud to show me...
and I was proud to take the pics...you can tell it was RIGHT after nap, he still has the sleepy face and his blanket with him!

Then, after nap time, I noticed Walker had his shoes on... ...the right feet...his own shoes...
ALL BY HIMSELF!!! he was proud to show me...
and I was proud to take the pics...you can tell it was RIGHT after nap, he still has the sleepy face and his blanket with him!
I love looking at the kids when they are sleeping something so adorable and angelic about them. What cuties! Way to go Walker with the shoes on the right feet. I remember Branden, no matter what, always put his shoes on the wrong feet. Probably because for so long he had to wear them on the wrong feet to correct them! Oh well. Anyways thanks for the pictures of those two sleeping wonders! Awesome
ReplyDelete