...walker's in training.
I thought he was brushing his teeth (we hadn't had breakfast yet, but he LOVES to brush his teeth), and wasn't sure why he kept calling me...until I found him in the sink...
look at those devilish little eyes!
and yes, in the short time since Daddy has been gone, he's learned how to get into his high chair. Three simple steps...
and yes, in the short time since Daddy has been gone, he's learned how to get into his high chair. Three simple steps...one
two
three!
It used to be that he would come in the kitchen as soon as I started cooking, but now he climbs into his high chair (of course when I took these pics, all that I was 'cooking' was yogurt). I am a little nervous about him climbing out...if dinner takes too long...
two
three!
It used to be that he would come in the kitchen as soon as I started cooking, but now he climbs into his high chair (of course when I took these pics, all that I was 'cooking' was yogurt). I am a little nervous about him climbing out...if dinner takes too long... What do you think he'll climb next?
you are a brave woman. I would have stopped him. Next he'll repel off the top bunk. Love ya
ReplyDeleteYou will probably find him digging through your cupboards as he is standing on the counter!
ReplyDeleteI think maybe the top of the closet in his room, definately the top bunk and beyond, and watch out for the garage, he might want to take apart the garage door opener!
ReplyDelete