aren't they beautiful?? and isn't my husband thoughtful???
all together now..."awwwwwwwwwww!"
Muskoka is having the hardest time adjusting to the departure of "the man" (as I often refer to Brad when speaking to Muskoka, I don't call him her daddy and Mr. Brad seems too formal.) I thought she was over this toilet paper tantrum earlier today, but I think she got jealous when she found out who the flowers were from and who they were for!

Muskoka is having the hardest time adjusting to the departure of "the man" (as I often refer to Brad when speaking to Muskoka, I don't call him her daddy and Mr. Brad seems too formal.) I thought she was over this toilet paper tantrum earlier today, but I think she got jealous when she found out who the flowers were from and who they were for!
Okay, we can't see all of the roses... but there are more than a dozen. Just how many did you receive??? Muskoka is the only other girl in the house.... no wonder she got a little jealous. The roses are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI guess everyone in the Lutz home is missing the head of the house inclduing Muskoka! Great flowers, precious note too!
ReplyDeleteThat man is wonderful, and thoughtful, and an all around great guy. The roses are great, and the good thing about roses are they will last for a good long time. Muskoka is a good girl for letting Brad know just how much she is missing him!
ReplyDeletewow...now, that is quite an I LOVE YOU....love it.
ReplyDelete