Blessed be the Lord,
Because He has heard the voice of my supplication.
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped;
Therefore my heart exults,
And with my song I shall thank Him.
psalm 28:6-7
I don't know if there is any way that I can convey my thankfulness tonight. Every word seems lacking. Your prayers have blessed me greatly! As we prepared for the 'good-bye' and even afterwards, God's people have faithfully prayed for us, loved us, and blessed us. REPEATEDLY! And this is just the beginning! And while I don't mean to be presumptious, Brad and I are pretty good judges of character and I am quite certain that you are all in for the long haul! And we are so grateful to have you! And humbled. The God of the universe, reaches down and touches my day. WOW!
Ok, I don't intend to change the blog much now that Brad is gone. It will still be a day-to-day-what's-going-on-with-the-kids-and-stuff blog. Just from time to time I may have to interrupt regularly scheduled blogging for messages such as this. (And besides, I know Brad doesn't typically read a blog post with more words than pictures, so I need to be brief! )
I've tried a few times to type up a list, and well, there is just too much to type and I would hate for anyone to lose interest. I will certainly write it all down in my notebook, to be read and reread over and over. Our God is faithful and true. He is good, all the time.
Here are three online examples that have blessed me tremendously...
Joanne's Invitation
Brennan's Post
Amy's Request
and honestly, those are just the tippy-top of the iceberg folks.
Be strong and let your heart take courage,
All you who hope in the Lord.
psalm 31-24
love ya, sister....had to catch up today....maybe the boys will have some adventures this week?? i overheard my boys talking about how they were best buddies today....love it. good to hear since i had just broken up a fight. :)
ReplyDeleteI know you don't know me, but your family is just beautiful! I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteMand,
ReplyDeleteYou are such an encouragement to me today. In the midst of this definite hardship and enormous life change for the next several month, your true colors shine through and the confidence you have in God and His ability to see you through and your reliance on Him is truly a testiment to you and Brad and your allegiance to our wonderful God. Prayers will never stop! Love ya, Amanda
Sorry I've missed the last few days. We had quite a busy weekend, and I'm also trying not to spend too much time online these days.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know, Ben and Tracy just moved to Oklahoma from California last week. I don't know exactly what town they are in, or how far they are from you, but if you'd like their email address, let me know. I'm sure they'd like to know someone that they know is at least in the same state!!
I don't know why I didn't think of that sooner. duh.
Keeping you all in our prayers!!!
ReplyDelete