ok, for most of you "monday fun" is an oxymoron but nonetheless, lets give it a whirl.
In honor of the Michigan Primary tomorrow, I am conducting an extremely non-scientific poll. Brad and I both find ourselves a bit in the "undecided" category at this time...for different reasons I am sure... A couple in New Hampshire had their baby's photo taken with most of the major candidates. SOOO, if you had to vote based on this slideshow alone, who would you pick? I'll tell you my answer tomorrow, I would hate to sway my voters...
Hillary looks like she wants to eat it for a snack!!!
ReplyDeleteBy pictures alone, I'm voting for Chuck Norris!! Just kidding. I do like Huckabee though...
I am caught between Mitt, McCain....
ReplyDeleteMitt All the way.....
ReplyDeleteUm, so difficult, Dahlia. Sandy
ReplyDeleteAlthough I am NOT voting for Hilary I think she looked more at ease with the child than any of the other candidates. I would like to see Fred win but have to be a realist and vote for Huck.
ReplyDeleteFor me, it's all about character! The rest is all simply "politics"! I vote for the Huck!!
ReplyDeleteGLT
I'll tell you my vote later today, and maybe have some news about Brad by then too =)
ReplyDeleteOkay guys, I'm looking at the pics and the facial expressions, and I have to say that Dennis Kucinich is making eye contact with this 'little sweetie', and so is Obama, and Hill is too, although she really doesn't seem that comfortable with Dahlia's look back. The rest of the gang look as though they are there for the camera....hmmm I have to go with Kucinich on this very narrow look at the field....he seems interested in how Dahlia feels about loosing her pacifier.
ReplyDeleteI would vote for Rudy, because there is something sick about me that I kind of like a baby's face when they are crying and she's really wailing in that one.
ReplyDeleteRene
Thanks for posting this slide show! What great entertainment! I wouldn't vote left if that's all there was...I'm wondering where Thompson was???
ReplyDelete