09 June 2009

Homecoming ceremony...

Prior to the ceremony, eager and ready, "Its about DANG time," right?? We got there at 5:5o am, the ceremony was scheduled to begin at 7am. I just love that veterans come out to every one of these ceremonies, no matter what time...
Here is the Lutz cheering section, made up of some of our friends...
And this is when the guys started marching in... yeah, it was exciting...

It was a very brief ceremony and the guys were dismissed... you don't need me to describe the next few pictures...














Then we went to pick up Brad's bags...



Then we went home and Koka had her reunion moment...

I had to snap a quick picture of ol' Aztec - that is the verse that I had at the top of the post yesterday...


And we hung the oversized "Please DO NOT DISTURB" door hanger on the front door ;)

(which has subsequently been moved to out bedroom door)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS! We are enjoying ourselves immensely, this will probably be the last update for at least a day or two. I know you understand!!! ♥love♥
Thanks to Barbie for taking the pics at the ceremony, my friend Jenn, and another friend Kristen also took pics with their cameras as well, so I am anxious to see all of them eventually.

11 comments:

  1. Awesome! Soooo happy for you guys =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very happy for you guys! I am now even more excited for the day in August when my hubby comes home. Seeing your pics reminds me of the happiness that is a result of the home coming ceremony! Enjoy your time now that your family is whole again! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad, it is soooo good to see you!!! Love Dad and Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brought tears to my eyes! Love the pictures - what awesome friends you have.
    P.S. Your hair & dress looks great!!

    DJT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like Wil in the pictures! It's great to have you back in the states, and united again. Well done to all of you. I'm proud of all four of you, each has stepped up to the plate in their own way and done outstanding things through this time of separation! Each one of you have let the love of the Lord shine through. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you that he is home safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brought tears to my eyes! Praise the Lord! I am so happy for you and your family! A Joyous moment ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited for all of you as I'm wiping the tears from my eyes. Praising with you for God's faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what precious pics! i'm so glad for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tears, tears, and more tears of joy for all of you!!! Thanks for sharing those pictures.

    BTW Amanda, you looked gorgeous in those pictures - what a way to welcome home your man!

    ReplyDelete