01 June 2009

just in case you are wondering...

...I won't be posting an arrival date for Brad on this here blog. Or on Facebook. For Operational Security (OPSEC) purposes.

Apparently, even though Obama is president, people still hate Americans. (I know so many people thought it was just because of Pres. Bush...for real...) And those people that hate Americans - they still want to harm us. And although Brad's deployment was one of relative safety; those haters would LOVE to bring down a plane full of troops. From anywhere. So mum's the word.

Oh, and I don't know exactly yet myself, so I couldn't tell you a date even if I wanted to. Or at least not an official one. Just rumors at this point.

God has blessed me with a great attitude about it, and I am patiently* waiting. And at this point, I am not sure if anyone could rain on my parade. I would prefer if nobody tried to though. Just sayin.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I have a list of things to do, the boys are pitching in like champs. Brad could care less what the house looks like, but I am taking full advantage of the patient* energy and giving every room in our house the Clean Sweep treatment. I think its a different kind of nesting. Yippee!

*patiently (and/or patient) may not be the right word.

"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise You more and more. My mouth will tell of Your righteousness, of Your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure. I will come and proclaim Your mighty acts, O Sovereign Lord; I will proclaim Your righteousness, yours alone." Psalm 71:14-16

3 comments:

  1. There's the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I think i almost heard it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for safe travels for all of the troops coming home...

    And SUPER excited for your reunion with Brad!! YEAH!! I can totally understand the "patient" energy you're feeling. It's good to get all that stuff taken care of before Brad gets home, if only for the fact that you can relax and enjoy the time you'll have when he gets home instead of worrying about housework that needs to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, We watched your video on the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace course. Our instructor really likes your presentation and we also got to hear Brad when he called the Dave Ramsey show. It was really cool.

    ReplyDelete