18 October 2008

safely there...

...Brad made it back to Djibouti safely. He was tired but still had a sense of humor. He is hoping to get some pictures online of his time in London maybe tomorrow. It all depends on the internet and how well his body is adjusting to the time change...

I have to say THANK YOU again for the all the prayers. I have no neck pain whatsoever. That is no small thing for my body and this long week. He is good, all the time.

We had a fun day today. A few flare-ups with the big man (Wilson, not Grandpa) as he is adjusting to Brad being gone and so am I. I am tired right now and don't feel like uploading our pictures from the day. Maybe tomorrow during naps... Did you know I ♥ naps? I do.

1 comment:

  1. Thank God you still get W2 to take naps! Ugh! I don't think Cam's had a nap all week! And he can stay up until 10 just fine. Never a quiet minute! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete